Mazda Mobility Program Cash Bonus
MAZDA MOBILITY PROGRAM CASH BONUS1
Handicapped and disabled drivers can be reimbursed up to $1,000 toward the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all new and unused 2017, 2017.5, 2018 and 2019 Mazda vehicles. This program is not for lease and only for purchase. This offer is for a limited time only, so see your Mazda Dealer today.
1 Program Period is July 2, 2019 – September 30, 2019.
MAZDA MOBILITY PROGRAM CASH BONUS INCENTIVE
Mazda USA will reimburse up to $1,000 toward the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles. Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes, but is not limited to, wheelchair or other lift equipment, and hand or other driving controls. Accessories are not eligible for the Mazda Mobility Program. The purchase and installation of equipment that costs less than the maximum $1,000 will be covered at the actual cost. The purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $1,000 will be covered up to $1,000.
The program is available on all new and unused 2017, 2017.5, 2018 and 2019 Mazda vehicles.
Only the original owner of the vehicle is eligible for the incentive.
PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
Please note that this program is NOT eligible for Autopay, as additional documents are required. The following documents must be submitted to Mazda Program Headquarters for claim redemption:
- A legible copy from an authorized Mazda Dealer of an original mobility owner’s signed Bill of Sale or purchase contract for a new, unused Mazda vehicle
- A copy of the current registration or title
- A copy of the purchaser’s current driver’s license
- A copy of the Mobility Assistance Claim Form
- A legible copy of the paid invoice(s) by the original vehicle owner for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on the purchased vehicle by a qualified installation provider
- A copy of the original vehicle owner’s physician’s statement identifying the specific need(s) for mobility assistance
The current owner’s vehicle must be titled/registered under his or her name, which must match the name on the purchaser’s current driver’s license, or the address on the title or registration must match the address on the purchaser’s current driver’s license or other proof of residency (e.g. prior month’s utility bill in name of purchaser at current address, current property tax bill in name of purchaser at current address).
All new and unused 2017, 2017.5, 2018 & 2019 Mazda vehicles.
This program does not include:
- All leased 2016, 2016.5, 2017, 2017.5, 2018 & 2019 Mazda vehicles.
- 2016.5 or earlier model year Mazda vehicles; vehicles paid for exclusively through insurance; fleet vehicles; dealer daily rentals and/or buy-back vehicles
- Vehicles intended for export or brokered units; C and L Code units; or any other commercial entities
- Used vehicles
- Business and Commercial entities are not eligible for Mazda Mobility Assistance Program
To qualify for payment, the purchaser must complete the “Mobility Assistance Claim Form” and forward it along with all required documentation by mail to:
Mazda Program Headquarters
P.O. Box 2909
Farmington Hills, MI 48333-2909
Or by Fax: (248) 848-7305
Or by email: MPHDealerSupport@concentrix.com
All documentation MUST be submitted within 90 days of the retail delivery record date.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for reimbursement processing.